If you build it, he will cum. That is to say, if you build up the proper elements in a man’s body, his ejaculate will have more volume and potential for things like voyeurism and impregnation. And while all volume pills are made differently with a unique set of side effects inside every single bottle, the average container is filled with all the go-juices your frank and beans need to perform at optimal levels. The best part is that these magic pills do more than just give you a heavier load. The good ones can actually improve your sexual experience in more ways than one. That’s exactly why I started looking more closely at Semenax.
I heard it was used by a few famous porn stars and, let’s be honest, we all want to be more like those guys in the bedroom. I couldn’t help but overhear someone say that the ingredients were specially formulated to increase several reproductive functions, including my ability to control climaxes and enjoy them for a longer period of time. To me, there are only a couple things that are better than being able to cum like a champion and that’s my mothers chicken noodle soup and spontaneous days off from work. Because of that, I was going to make Semenax work for every penny I had to spend on it. This is my story, and I’m sticking to it.
What Is Semenax?
According to the manufacturer, Semenax is a popular pill which is comprised of all-natural ingredients that have been carefully chosen for the expressed purposes of enhancing a man’s ejaculation power and orgasmic intensity. The maker also claims that the effects are clinically proven to significantly boost the user’s semen volume, virility and sperm motility without causing any adverse reactions. Based on what the average user has been saying, this little pill doesn’t mess around. Of course, there are a few things inside the formulation that may be problematic for people with allergies, but other than that it’s a well-rounded, high-quality supplement for guys looking to impress their unsuspecting partners with a mile-long shot to the taint.
I noticed that that label said something about longer climaxes and better orgasm control as well. It’s always nice when those two things cross paths. Usually, a man either has an amazing experience or he can’t get off at all. Enjoying the best of both worlds would be truly fantastic, especially since my dick and I have pretty much been to war together. “This shit better work as promised,” I said to myself as I added a couple bottles to my shopping cart. It was only after that when I noticed the clinical studies published on the manufacturer’s website: Patients taking Semenax showed a 20% increase in semen volume than those taking a placebo. Ok, here. Take my money, you clever bastards.
The Main Ingredients
I can always tell a good performance enhancing supplement when I see it because of the main ingredients listed on the label. Fortunately for the makers of Semenax, there were quite a few familiar faces, including super powerful and surprisingly potent organic substances such as:
- Swedish Flower Pollen – a plant-derivative that provides every bio-factor required for ample sex hormones, plus micronutrients for optimal reproductive functions.
- L-Lysine – an essential amino acid that’s mixed with adequate amounts of zinc to increase the volume and virility of sperm produced during male ejaculation, plus it promotes the production of testosterone and helps level out counterproductive hormones.
- L-Arginine HCL – a natural chemical that can make sperm and ejaculate volume double while improving fertility (even among men with low-T), plus it helps keep active sperm healthy while providing them with the energy they need to make it to the top.
- L-Carnitine – another essential amino acid that’s found in extremely high concentrations among healthy samples of male ejaculate – used to increase the percentage of healthy sperm inside each orgasmic release.
- Epimedium Sagittatum – a popular botanical, sometimes called “horny goat weed,” that’s commonly used as a natural aphrodisiac, a libido booster and a component for increasing greater levels of sperm production.
- Butea Superba – an herb cultivated in Thailand that’s traditionally used by libido-lacking men for a quick sexuality boost, plus it works wonders with many other ingredients used for performance enhancement.
All those ingredients sound great to the newbie but I’m missing some of the important stuff like Bioperine, for example. Don’t these people know that the inclusion of Bioperine can significantly improve the body’s absorption of the other substances? Perhaps that’s the reason for some of the negative comments I came across. It certainly wouldn’t hurt for the manufacturer to refine this pill’s formula to include ingredients we all know, love and respect. Just a suggestion.
Ok, so first things first: I decided to go with this product despite its somewhat swiss cheese formulation because it was one of the only options that came with a 100% money-back guarantee if I didn’t like the effects. You even get your cash returned when the bottle is empty, provided you use it within 67 days. Either way, Semenax had my vote for that reason and because the make promised significant results within an even shorter amount of time. I knew I was going to have to wait for a difference to show itself, but I was still pleasantly surprised by the speed with which this formulation affected by body.
They say 70% of a man’s load is produced by the seminal vesicle fluids inside the penis, with the 30% comprised of prostate gland fluid and seminal plasma. Fortunately for the rag-tag team of developers who slapped this pill together, their magic mixture hits every mark. I started to feel a heaviness in my nether regions within just a week or so of taking the recommended dose, then by week three I was damn near shooting my sweet and sour sauce across the room. Partners said I had a renewed sense of vigor and praised me for the hot shots I sent their way. It was a win-win situation for everybody. My only complaint was the intensity level, or lack thereof. It didn’t quite do it for me in terms of improving my orgasms but hey, at least I wasn’t shooting blanks when I had them.
The Pros and Cons
I get caught up in the finer details of a product that I sometimes forget about the bigger picture. Taking a step back to look more closely at the pros and cons often helps me put things into a clearer perspective. Here are the things I think you should consider before spending the kind of money I just did:
- Completely natural, non-reactive formulation
- 120 pills included for 2-4 pills per dose
- Guaranteed effective or your money back
- Used by well-known XXX performers
- Contained in a tamper-proof bottle
- Results may vary widely
- Contains potential allergens
My Overall Opinion
It’s a decent pill for the price and definitely increases your semen production and sperm quality once the ingredients have a chance to absorb into your body. However, it’s probably not your best bet for a reliable climax increase and it will never (I repeat, never) boost the length or girth of your penis no matter how much cum you create.
Latest posts by Tim Logan (see all)
- Semenax Review: Is It The Best Way To Increase Your Semen Volume? - February 24, 2020
- Reviews Of The Top 5 Best Volume Pills for Men On The Market In 2020 + a Buying Guide & Discount Codes! - February 19, 2020
- Quick Extender Pro Review: Is It The #1 Choice On The Market In 2020? - February 8, 2020